Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pigs in a Blanket

Look at these cozy slippers!
My feet wrapped in snugly softness whilst relaxin' on my bed.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Pigs in Blanket Slippers


Just another day around the house in my comfy slippers
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Pigs in Blanket Slippers


I made these cute slippers while at Quilt Fest. They were so incredibly easy to make, and I finished them in class! So nice when that happens.  I didn't have time to do any embellishments, but that's ok. I might add some later, but I still like them like this.

It was so fun to see everyone's fabric choices and how different they all looked. I just pulled fabric out of my stash, including the navy blue minky on the inside, and really love the finish look.

The pattern can be found here and is by The Quilted Fish. The pattern is easy to read, with clear instructions and lots of helps. The slippers can be made in any size from toddler to adult woman and any size in between--she even tells you exactly how to do each whole size.

When I showed these to my family, MK looked at them in awe and asked if she could have a pair too.  In pink.

Liked up with Show Off Saturday here.
Linked up with Anything Goes Monday here.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg