Thursday, May 7, 2015

Spring is Here!

Spring is here! And so is spring ball. It's Baseball season and Soccer season. With all the time I'm spending at the ballparks on the sidelines cheering on my kids, the more I realize it is finally time to finish at least ONE of my denim projects--just an easy peasy denim rag quilt that I can take to the ballpark. 

I have all the pieces--TONS of denim I've pre-cut into 5" pieces and flannel fabric. I have denim needles and cotton thread. What more do I need?
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- The Denim Project, Denim Rag Quilt
Babco Unlimited - The Denim Project

My goal for May: A Denim Rag Quilt.

Ready, Set, GO!

Linked up with Lovely Year of Finishes here.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg