Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Where have I been?

I can't believe I haven't posted in almost 2 months. Life has been so hectic here lately that I've had little time to sew. But, it has been a fun hectic.  So what have I been up to?

1. A Family trip to Arches National Park
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Arches National Park, Delicate Arch
Arches National Park
Our family overlooking Delicate Arch. 

I had never been to Arches National Park. So beautiful! And so much to do--I had no idea! I want to go back, and so do my kids. 

2. Spring Soccer
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Youth Soccer
My Son at one of this soccer games
My 9 year-old son loves soccer and plays for a local club. Spring games started up again. This means many weeknights cheering him and his team on. 

3. Spring Baseball 
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Youth Baseball
An old photo of my son who loves baseball. (My photos from this season didn't turn out.)

My 11 year-old son LOVES baseball. His season has started, which means more weeknights cheering him and his team on. 

4. My own fitness make-over

(no photo here)

I think we've all know this story--you get on the scale one day and realize you are unhealthy. I was back up to my heaviest...actually a few pounds OVER my heaviest. And I was tired of not fitting in my clothes anymore. I've enlisted the help of Team THF and have been making a change. I've been working out and eating healthy. It's been a lot of work, but it's paying off. I've lost weight, gained muscle, and I can feel myself getting stronger. I have more energy, and just overall feel better. 


Although it's been a fun couple of months, I've missed my sewing table. I have only found bits of time to sit down and sew. My Wheel of Fortune Quilt has been sitting on my table so I can work on it whenever I get a few minutes. I'm so close to being done!
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Wheel of Fortune Quilt
Wheel of Fortune Quilt

I'm half way through with quilting the borders. It's exciting to be almost finished. 

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg