Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Finish -- Fractured Flower Quilt Top Done

**Updated photo:
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Fractured Flowers Quilt Top with borders, 2 color quilt, Modern Quilt
Fractured Flower Quilt Top
Yes, I know I should put this photo AFTER my original post last night, but I like this picture SO much better that I want this one to be the one seen on my feed. Colors so much better! And, a handsome little boy who wanted to hold it for me and be in the picture. 

______________________________________________________________________________
*Original Post:

July Goal DONE! With an hour to spare.

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Fractured Flowers Quilt Top with borders
Late Night Picture of Fractured Flowers


I know this picture is just awful. It's now 11:02 pm and the lighting is horrible. I will add better pictures tomorrow when I can take better pictures with natural light.

It is so fun to see this quilt top all done. Woo-Hoo!

Linked up with A Lovely Year of Finishes here.
Linked up with Let's Bee Social here.
Linked up to Show Off Saturday here.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg