Monday, June 29, 2015

My Year So Far

Can you believe we are half way through 2015? I sure can't.

With 6 months under my belt, I wanted to review my goals for this year to see how I've done so far. Have I stayed on track? Am I making progress towards my goals? What have I accomplished? Do I need to recommit to my goals?

 

It's helpful to look at these goals again to see where I stand. We're six months into 2015--will I be able to finish up all of these within the next six?

Looking over this I can easily see what I have accomplished.  I can cross 3 big projects off my UFO list. How awesome is that? Pretty awesome, I'd say!

I finished this pretty pink Wheel of Fortune Quilt.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Wheel of Fortune Pink Scrap Quilt
Wheel of Fortune Quilt

And this Denim Rag Quilt.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Denim Rag Quilt
Denim Rag Quilt

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Modern Cathedral Windows Quilt Pillow
Modern Cathedral Window Quilt Pillow


And, I can see what project I need to work on next.

How about you? Did you make goals for 2015? Have you stayed on track? What has helped you remember and accomplish your goals?

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg