Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Goals for July

I forgot how busy summer time is. With three very active kids, we always have something going on. But I love it. I love all the fun things I get to do with my kids and the time spent together.

Even still, I do need some me time. I plan on using some me time this month to finally finish my Fractured Flower Quilt top.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- WIP Fractured Flower Quilt, 2 color quilt, modern quilt
Fractured Flower Quilt

It is beyond time I am done with this quilt.

I have such a love/hate relationship with this quilt. I started this project three years ago at the Utah Quilt Fest when I took it as a class. I followed some bad advice from the instructor (who did not write the pattern, she just made a quilt from the pattern) and I have been kicking myself ever since. I KNEW better than to do what she said, but I went ahead and did it anyway and could just cry over the results. Now, I just want it to be done and out of my WIP pile.

Linked up with A Lovely Year of Finishes here.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg