Monday, September 15, 2014

Getting Ready for Quilt Fest

I'm making up for months of no sewing by going away for 4 days to the Utah Quilt Fest. I don't feel ready at all, and still have a few things I need to pick up before I leave on Tuesday. However, I did spend a few hours on Saturday trying to get everything I needed for my classes packed. 

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Getting Ready for Quilt Retreat
Packing for Quilt Fest

I'm excited for the classes I've signed up for.


  • Dresden Plate
  • Invisible Appliqué
  • Hand Quilting
  • Slippers
  • Cathedral Windows by Machine (it's on my Quilty Bucket List)
  • All Machine Binding


I'll have lots of pictures next week.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg