Friday, September 12, 2014

House for Sale

Home for Sale

I know I haven't posted anything in a while. The last 2 months has been spent cleaning, fixing, packing, purging, etc. getting our home ready to sell. Included in that time was finishing the great room in our basement. The good news 11 days after listing the house we have an offer. Hopefully, everything will go through. *crosses fingers*

With all that has been going on, I have neglected my sewing. I have barely touched my sewing machine.

But no more! Next week I leave for Utah Quilt Fest. Four and half days of quilting, classes, trunk shows, luncheons, lectures, and fun. I am so not ready, I have so much to do do get ready. And I need to hurry because I leave Tuesday morning. Eek!

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg