Monday, June 30, 2014

June Goals - Check!

Talk about cutting it close. I set two goals for June--nothing too big as it's been a very busy month. But still, I'm just squeaking under the deadline I set for myself.

  • PREP "OLD ITALIAN" FABRIC

I tuned piles of fabric like this:
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Blue & White Fabric



Into piles of fabric like this:

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Blue & White Fabric



Now, all my fabric for this project is prepped and ready to start. I won't have to stop and pull out any yardage needed.

  • PIECE BACKING FOR "WHEEL OF FORTUNE" 
I finally did this just today. But today is still June, so it counts.  My backing is all done! I pieced the label into the backing so it will be quilted with it instead of added after the fact. 

So, this is my backing: 
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Wheel of Fortune Quilt
Wheel of Fortune Quilt Back

As a refresher, this is the front of the quilt:
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Wheel of Fortune Quilt
Wheel of Fortune Quilt Top

Setting goals have really helped me stay focused. And, it is so helpful for me to have something to work on besides my packing, cleaning, and house-selling madness consuming my life right now.

Linked up with A Lovely Year of Finishes here.



No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg