Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WIP Wednesday #23 - Honey Honey

This is a pattern I'm testing for Esther over at ipatchandquilt.wordpress.com. She will soon have the pattern available at her craftsy store here.

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Honey Honey Quilt
Honey Honey Quilt

I know I haven't posted in a whole week. I've been busy--luckily a lot of it was sewing time. I really buckled down and got to work on the Honey Honey project. I had a minor speed bump, but got it figured out with the help of Esther. I sewed up all my units and this is what I have so far.

I really love how the hexagons weave. This looks like it would be complicated, but it really is simple. Esther has put together a clean and easy pattern with lots of helps.  

I picked these colors because it was what I had in my stash. The more I look at this, the more I want to make it again only in different colors this time. I'm really thinking of doing it with a white background and then bright yellow and black hexagons. We'll see. Plus, I want to finish this one first. 



Post a Comment
 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg