Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Voracious Reader

C loves to read. He always has a book or two on hand he is reading. He rereads his favorites if we can't get to the library for a few days. The local Librarians know him and help him find new and exciting books. He takes books with him whenever we drive anywhere to read in the car. (Something I can not do--ugh.) I really don't know how he doesn't get car sick from reading in the car.

Yesterday, we had the following conversation while driving S to his soccer practice:

Me: Kids, we need to talk about our plans for tomorrow.
C: *looks up bewildered to find I had been talking to him* Uh? Oh, sorry. I was in another world reading my book. I did't know you were talking.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg