Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Off to Quilt Fest 2015

It's that time of year again--I'm off to QuiltFest 2015.

My machine and bags are packed. I've got my name badge. I've kissed my husband and kids and promised I would indeed return on Saturday.

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Quilt Fest Badge
I've got my name badge--I'm off to Quilt Fest 2015

I tired to pair down my class schedule this year. In years past I cram every hour with classes and wear myself out. Then I don't have time or energy to do any shopping, or volunteering at the hand quilting booth, or socialize.

This year I'm taking the following classes:
  • Colorado National Monument--a class on landscape quilts using freezer paper patterns
  • Pieced Borders
  • Designing & Organizing Your Quilting Space
  • Quilted Journal or Sketchbook
I'm looking forward to time with my mom, my aunt, and my quilting friends I've made, and to creative time. 


No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg