Wednesday, July 8, 2015

WIP Wednesday #38 -- Fractured Flower Progress

Summertime is a slow-sewing time for me. Life gets pretty hectic with the kids out of school and all the fun activities we plan. Even with all the soccer camps, swim lessons, scout camps, waterparks, play dates, etc. I still try to find some sew time because sew time is me time.

I've been working on my Fractured Flower quilt. I'm determined to finish the top this month as part of my July goals

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Fractured Flowers Quilt, 2 color modern quilt
Fractured Flower Quilt on Sewing Table

I have the top mostly done. I just need to sew 3 more sections together and add the border.

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Fractured Flowers Quilt, 2 color modern quilt
Fractured Flower Quilt
So close to being done with the top!

I have such a love/hate relationship with this project that I just want it done. I'm sure I'll begin to love it again once it's completed. *fingers crossed*

Linked up with WIP Wednesday here.
Linked up with Let's Bee Social here.

**EDIT--Link to the pattern can be found here.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg