Saturday, June 15, 2013

Girl Time

While C and S were at Chess Camp, MK and I played. The chess camp is held in Salt Lake City, near the U of U Stadium. For us, that is a LONG drive. So, MK and I would drop the boys off by 10 am for their camp, go play for 5 hours, pick the boys up at 3 pm, then drive home.

The first day, MK and I went to a movie. At nearby discount movie theater, MK and I saw "Escape From Planet Earth" in 3D.  
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family
MK getting ready for the movie to start

After the movie, we went shopping. I used all my rewards from Old Navy and got $143.00 of clothes for free. Love it. We then bought lunch and ate it at Sugar House Park and played.

The second day, MK and I did some more shopping, ate lunch with my cousin, then played at a splash pad park.  MK was SO happy to run around in the water.

MK in her new sassy pink swimsuit
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family
MK at the Splash Pad

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family
MK at the Splash Pad
The third day, we hit the quilt shops. Wednesday was the first day in a Utah Quilt Shop Hop, so we went to take advantage of the deals and prizes.

One of the quilt stores is located in Gardner Village. We had a great time walking around all the shops.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family
MK at Gardner Village

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family
MK at Gardner Village

While browsing around Pine Needles, I found this funny embroidered pillow.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family
Sisters are like ladybugs - they are little ladies that bug each other
I snapped this picture and sent it to my sisters. 

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg