Sunday, October 21, 2012

Conversations with the kids

Yesterday, being Saturday, I slept in. I hadn't slept well the last couple nights...probably because R was away on a business trip. When I got up, I had the following conversation with C.

C: I know why they have Saturday Morning cartoons.
Me: Really? Why?
C: They have cartoons for the kids to watch while the parents sleep in.

At dinner, I was telling the boys they need to get haircuts SOON because we are having family pictures next Saturday AND because their hair is just crazy! The conversation that followed:

Me: We are taking family pictures next week. That means we need to dress up and smile and pretend like we like each other.
R: Worst day of the year.
MK: What are dressing up as? Princesses?
*We had to explain to MK that we aren't "dressing up" like as Halloween costumes. We are dressing up as in nice clothes pretending that we always look that nice.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg