Saturday, January 30, 2010

Temple Views

A new temple has been announced within sight of our home. The new temple site is within 5 miles. We have a great uninterupted view of the valley and will be able to see the construction as it progresses. It'll be interesting to watch. I told R that he needs to put his newly found photography skills to work and do a photo project of its construction. I thought it would be interesting for him to take a photo each week as it progresses from empty field to finished building. He thought that was a great idea (well, it was from me =) so I'm not really surprised) and wants to do it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

that will be SO nice to have a temple that close by. How awesome!! I'm just glad we have one in Folsom, verses having to drive 2 hours to Oakland.

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg