Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MIA

I know I've been Missing in Action. (Motherhood is a state of Action--constantly doing something.) I was pretty busy for a while, picking up hours at work to bring in some kind of cash flow, helping R with his job search, wrangling kids, organizing scouting (my new calling--Bear Den Leader), driving kids around, helping with homework, and my normal keeping the house livable. Then, we all got sick. I'm just starting to feel human again. Give me a little bit and I'll start to update the blog with past activities and what we are up to right now.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hey, life gets busy, doesn't it? Good luck with R's job search. Crazy times!

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg