Friday, February 5, 2016

Lots & Lots of Flower Petal Pillows

So, this project quickly spiraled out of control.

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Flower Petal Pillows

A few days before I was to drive to my mother-in-law's house for Christmas, I had a stroke of genius! I was going to make her a flower petal pillow. I had posted on my personal Facebook account a picture of the pillow I made, and my MIL had jokingly made the comment of wanting one in peach.

So, 48 hours before travel day I am running around town trying to find peach felt. It can't be found! I panic and buy red felt and fabric to match. As a last ditch effort, I try a local hobby store. They have peach felt--but it's the cheap felt sheets. I buy some hoping that it won't look cheap. But now, the peach doesn't match the fabric I bought. So I head back to the fabric store to buy new matching fabric.


BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Flower Petal Pillow in Peach
The Pillow that started it ALL

But now I have enough to make 2 pillow!

"No Problem!" I told myself. "I'll just use the extra to make one for my sister-in-law who will be at Christmas with us." But there was a problem, because there were going to be two of my SILs there. So, back to the store I went to buy even MORE fabric and felt.


Because this was all 48 hours before I had to leave, and I still needed to work and pack, I only finished the pillow for my MIL.

"No Problem!" I told myself once again. But then I realized if I was going to make pillows for 2 of my SILs, I needed to include the other two SILs.....and my husband's step-mother.


THIS TRULY SPIRALED OUT OF CONTROL!


One of the first ones I made. 

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Flower Petal Pillow
Flower Petal Pillow 

Quickly followed by this one:


BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Flower Petal Pillow
Flower Petal Pillow 


It was at this point I realized I needed to go make more, so then made this one:

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Flower Petal Pillow
Flower Petal Pillow 

 And this one:
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Flower Petal Pillow
Flower Petal Pillow


And this one:
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Flower Petal Pillow
Flower Petal Pillow 

But I liked this one so much, and it matched my living rooms so well I wanted to keep it. That meant I had to go back to the store, buy more fabrics, and make just one more.

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Flower Petal Pillow
Flower Petal Pillow 

Right now, my SILs are duking it out on Facebook about who gets which pillow. I am surprised on which ones are going first.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your crush... that will induce intense emotions of love and impulsive attraction to you deep within his chest?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, treasure and guard you with his entire heart...

12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him work better than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

In fact, fueling this dominant impulse is so important to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You'll immediately find him expose his soul and mind to you in such a way he never expressed before and he will recognize you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly fascinated him.

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg