After talking with another co-worker and my mom, I decided on a personalized bag.
Emily spent 1-1/2 years in Peru as a missionary and has a strong love and connection to Peru. So, we embroidered her name on one side of the bag and the Peru flag on the other side.
I was so surprised on how fast and easy this bag was to make. I am very afraid of zippers and avoid them whenever I can. However, it was so incredibly easy to do! I need to rethink my aversion to zippers.
My mom has made several of these bags in the past. These bags are so useful and can be made in any size you like.
- My 2 children with peanut allergies keep their medicines and epi-pens in their personalized bags that go everywhere with them. The strap on the bag makes it easy to carry on your wrist.
- One son uses his to keep all his contact items together in one place.
- We have a few large ones made out of mesh we use as clothing/lingerie bags while traveling.
- I have one I keep all my cords and plugs for my electronics when I travel.
- I keep mine personalized bag by my bed, which holds my sleep mask, ear plugs, etc.
- A niece uses hers as her make-up bag.
I'm excited for the gift exchange. I hope she likes it.
Linked up with Show Off Saturday here.