Monday, November 30, 2015

Quilt Top Done

Just in the nick of time, I completed my November Goal: Complete the top for my Red & White Quilt. And because it is 11:30 pm, I can't get a good picture of it, so I'll use this almost completed picture for now until I can get a good picture to post and still be able to link up to the linky party.


BabcoUnlimited.Blogspot.com -  Red & White Quilt, 2 Color Quilts
Red & White Quilt Top

I did want to have this done for my Quilt Guild's meeting a week and a half ago, but it didn't happen. Oh well! Just happy to have it done.

I do think I will add borders to it to make it just a bit bigger. We'll see.

Linked up with A Lovely Year of Finishes here.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg