Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday #4 - Getting Angry

I hate this quilt. Making this quilt is like a roller coaster: sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. 

Right now, I hate it.

Even though I took this picture, I need to pull it apart and try again because the middle seam doesn't match up. All because of the open seam.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Fractured Flower Quilt Block
Fractured Flower Quilt Block

This pattern instructs to press most seams open, which makes it VERY difficult to match up seams when piecing it to another. And I really don't like pressing seams open. It takes FOREVER. 

I'm getting very close to finishing this thing. I could just take a break from it, which I might do. Maybe if I work on something else for a while I'll start to love this quilt again. 

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg