Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ballet


 Saturday, MK and I had a Mommy-Daughter date. We went to SLC to see the Ballet. Ballet West put on a production of "Cinderella." It was amazing. The Wicked Stepsisters were hilarious, Cinderella was beautiful, the music was great, and the whole thing was so well done. MK and I had a great time.

MK in the lobby. After I took the picture, she told me she did pointy toes like the ballerinas.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family
MK at the Ballet
During one of the intermissions, MK and I walked around the theater. She was captivated with the Orchestra Pit and all the musicians and instruments. I got this photo of her looking into the pit before an usher told me I wasn't allowed to take photos inside the theater. Oops.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family
MK looking into the orchestra pit

While MK and I went to the ballet, R and the boys went to the Dinosaur Museum. They had a blast.  They've talked my ears off with all the things they saw and did. They learned so much and had a great time.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg