Saturday, October 31, 2015

Red & White Quilt Progress

I can't believe I almost forgot to post about meeting my October goal: to have all my strip sets sewn for my Red & White Quilt. I am happy to report I accomplished my goal and surpassed it! Yahoo! I sewed all my strip sets and sewed all my mini blocks. (88 of Block A and 64 of Block B)

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Red & White Quilt, 2 color quilts
Babco Unlimited - Red & White Quilt in Progress

Sorry for the dark picture. It has been cloudy and rainy in Utah all week. I meant to take a picture this afternoon, but soccer and Halloween and weekend cleaning happened.

I now have all the pieces I need. It's so fun to watch this quilt come together.

Linked up with A Lovely Year of Finishes here.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg