Monday, April 29, 2013

Dance Recital

MK had her big dance recital Thursday.
All the good pictures were taken by R with his spiffy camera. I was in charge of the video camera. I haven't figured out how to get the video onto my computer yet. 

But, this was how darling she looked in her dance outfit.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family
MK

Her dance group did three dance numbers. My favorite was to "Jailhouse Rock." MK shook, rattled, and rolled. It was awesome! 

One of the dance numbers was "Heigh Ho" from Snow White. The dance teachers asked each student to make their own dwarf costume for that number. I asked my mom if she could help us out and she made the cutest costume for MK. My mom took MK shopping to pick out the fabric, and MK was very adamant on what she wanted. And it turned out great!



No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg