Monday, July 21, 2008

Turning 3 Means "I Love You"

S
Yesterday at church, I stopped and talked with a friend in the hall. While we were chatting, C interrupted and said he was turning 5 really soon. Not to be outdone, S said his birthday was coming up and he was going to be 3. He held up his hand to show 3 fingers. Instead of the traditional way of showing 3, he held up his thumb, pointer finger, and pinkie finger. I have no idea where he learned to do that, but it was too funny and too cute. He showed dad that night at dinner, and I snapped this photo.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

THAT is priceless! I cannot believe your boys are both having birthdays soon.

Julia said...

He is so cute! I see so much of you in him. I mean, how could he not be a handsome little boy with you as his mom! Cute Love you sign.

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg